Thursday 17 April 2014

Print & Pattern

It's been more than a while and everything has come to a bit of a stand-still for many reasons that I won't go into, apart from my general lack of motivation. Looking to rectify this I have been thinking a lot about prints recently. I've used them already on notebooks and cards but would love to spend time developing some more. My current obsession is to find a garment in the ultimate tropical/palm print. I am yet to do this and I think the turn in the weather might be to blame but the hours of internet shopping are not exactly helping with the aforementioned motivation.

Here are some of the prints I've been admiring recently....























































A couple from Marcus Walters and Rachel Lee from my recent trip to Whitstable's Frank.














































A book purchased from Present & Correct, that I won't go on about (yet again).










From this months Elle Decoration. I don't know why I torture myself with it!











































And an envelope I was sent...




No comments:

Post a Comment